If you have a talent for writing you could put it use making money from home, writing reviews for various brands. There are quite a few services that will pay you to write a review on their business and products. Having said that, you also need to provide honest reviews both positive and negative on items or services you have actually used.
There are many freelance writers finding work and earning money using these review services; before you scramble off to find a bunch of review services, keep reading for tips, and a list of sites that pay reviewers.
First here a few things to consider;
- You must remember that other people who are looking for a product or service will base their decision on the reviews that are available. For that reason, those reviews should be honest.
- Negative reviews affect the product or service being reviewed and there have been a few lawsuits over it lately. This does not mean write a glowing review of every product or service, just be careful how you word your reviews.
- It truly is best to review products or services you have personally tried. Some of the services will reimburse your purchase price for the product or service as well as pay for an honest review, you will have to check out the service to find out if they do this or not.
Why Would a Service Pay You for Writing Reviews?
It is all part of internet marketing and businesses are willing to pay for the service in order to get their brand, product, or service in front of millions of potential customers.
By getting honest reviews of the products or service in front of millions of potential customers they can have a higher conversion of potential to the actual customer.
What to look for in a service that pays for reviews:
- You want to find a service that looks for honest reviews and not just writers.
- A service that pays fairly through PayPal or a check.
- A service that has been in business for more than 6 months. The services that have been in business for a long time have a proven track record in honest reviews.
- A service that wants reviews in certain niches or brands and not reviews on anything and everything. A good service will have more than one niche or brand but they will be related to one another.
Tips on Writing Good Reviews
If you wish to make money writing reviews, we have some tips to help you get started.
- Always be honest, present pros and cons and finish with if you would recommend the product or service to friends and family.
- If you found the service to be poor or felt the advertising was misleading then say in your review. Do not say the product sucks the service sucks and I will never recommend this service or product to anyone. Give examples of what was wrong.
- Review products or services you have personally used or tried this will ensure that your review is honest and true. It will also help others see you as an expert on the product that has integrity and honesty in review writing. This will help you get paid better for your reviews and opinions on products and services.
- Practice writing reviews on products you have purchased from sites before you start applying to services. This will allow you to write a better review, also keep in mind what customers are looking for in a review. Rating of product, pros, cons, quality and price and a recommendation always make a much better review than “it’s great” or “it sucks” but also remember that they do not want to read a novel about the product either.
If you wish to read further tips and advice on writing good reviews in order to get paid you can find them here.
Some of the Better Companies that Pay for Reviews
We have put together a list of some of the better pay for review services that you can earn money from writing reviews.
- Ciao.co.uk – pays for reviews on 1000s of products.
- Blogmint – Asia’s First automated platform that helps put brands with the marketing personnel that can influence customers.
- Rateitall.com – this site pays for reviews on everything.
- SponsoredReviews –geared toward bloggers who want to get paid.
- LinkFromBlog – links bloggers to advertisers.
Matomy SEO – helps fortune 500 companies find writers who can help drive targeted visitors to their website.
- Reviewstream.com – this site helps you find international review writing in the area of hotels, restaurants, fashion, or electronics as well as many others.
- Blogsvertise – this one assigns a writing assignment with the advertisers’ requests on what product or service is to be talked about in your blog post.
There are plenty of services that you can write reviews and earn money by helping business create links to their site while providing honest reviews to potential customers for them. It is another part of online marketing you should be aware of that can work hand in hand with social media and way to help you earn extra money.
There are freelance writers who earn up to $1000.00 a month writing reviews for these companies on their own blog and providing links back to the company, and you can too!